Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Time To Get Creative

Hi everyone,
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Tokyo logos.jpgThis is the day were I get creative. I deiced to create my very own Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Logo for the next Summer Olympic Games. It took me a little bit of time to think of a design and what colours I was going to use. I eventually came up with an idea. I really hope you like it.


I was thinking of a man who just ran at least 200 meters and won 1st place. I tried to make him in a fire shape in a fire shape. In the middle section I coloured it so it looked like sand, grass and water. 

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, this is such an original creation. Great work! I love the imagery that you used or the fire and the way that you managed to make it look like sand, grass and water.

    Which programme did you use to create your logo? I would love to give it a try. Perhaps you could teach me? I'll look forward to seeing you when I come into Ruapotaka School in Term III to give out the prizes and certificates. Hopefully we will have to chat and I can ask you a bit more about the programme and what you did to produce such an original logo.

    Great work! Keep it up!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel,

    I used an app called "Pixlr". Pixlr is a great app for anyone!

    ReplyDelete