Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

#Be The Inspiration Video Rating

Be The Inspiration Video Rating

Note:If you want to watch the Be The Inspiration Video before reading this then click this link.  #Be The Inspiration   Click the video on the left side.

I enjoyed the "Be The Inspiration Video" because of the gorgeous scenery of New Zealand and all the amazing facts. This video reminded me of my dad training me with a bar bell and bumper plates for the first time. In the comments below tell me what the Inspiration video means to you and if it reminded you something in your life.

In this drawing I'm saying " I can do it!" Trying to left 60kgs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I'm so glad that you liked the #Be the Inspiration movie. I really loved it as well! I found it very inspirational and motivational. I also found your personal story about your dad really inspiring as well. It's wonderful to hear that he has been helping and supporting you in learning a new skill. Can you really lift a 60 kg dumbbell? That is incredible. I go to the gym sometimes but can only lift about 25 kgs (if I'm lucky)!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I might be a 10 year old girl but, it doesn't mean I can't be strong. I can actually carry 70 kgs max. I hope you can achieve all your goals.

    From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jessica. That really is quite incredible. Way to go! Good luck with your training. I hope that it goes very, very well!

    ReplyDelete