Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day 5... Meeting A 13 Year Old Girl Named Marjorie Gestring

Marjorie Gestring
In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. If I got to meet her and interview her I would ask five really important question.

Number 1: What inspired you to be an Olympian?
Number 2: Are you proud of all of your achievements?
Number 3: Do you enjoy Springboard Diving?
Number 4: Do you think you can become a champion?
Number 5: Do you have any fears?

In the comments below tell me 5 question you would ask Marjorie Gestring.

1 comment:

  1. Great questions, Jessica! I would have wanted to ask Marjorie many of the same things if I'd had the chance. Sadly, she passed away in 1992 so we will never have the chance to ask her. We will just have to imagine...

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete