Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

Day 7... Raising Money

It is very expensive for each of the Paralympic athletes to fly from New Zealand to Rio de Janeiro to compete.  Most athletes have to fundraise in order to make the money that they need to go on the big trip. Recently, Harvey Norman announced that they will be helping to raise funds for the New Zealand Paralympic team.

If I got to do a fundriase with my family we would do a bake sale.. One because I love baking. Two My Nana and Mum are good bakers. Three Who doesn't like treats. Four Great opportunity to be creative with my baking. Five I have heaps of family members and Friends to help! Another way to do a fundraiser is to sell all your old items like clothes, toys and comic books if you have any. This is a great fundraiser because One You sell things you don't need. Two People don't have what you have. Three You can also help people in Africa. Four You can donate some of your old clothes to the odd shop. Five You don't really want too keep to many old items.
#Delicious
If you did a fundraise what would you do? Comment what you would do below.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica i love those yum cookies and how you said to save money great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica. I like those cookies that you want to sell and save money. Do you think that I would go and buy me one of those cookies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saluselo,
      If I were you I'd probably buy one! If you were to buy any cookie what kind would it be?

      Delete
    2. I'm pretty sure I'd buy Choc Chip cookies. Thanks for the question though.

      Delete
  3. hi Jess it is me Tupou I like your cookies they look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica I like your cookies they look delicious and I like what Ideas you thought of to raise money.If I had a fun raise I would sell lemonade.

    ReplyDelete