Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Day 6... Looking At Some New Zealand Uniforms For The Oylmpics


Today I'll be looking at the different uniforms New Zealand created For all Olympic opening and closing ceremonies, the athletes from each country must wear a special uniform. I'll be rating three of the uniforms from 2012, 2008 and 2004.


New Zealand Team Uniform – London Olympics 2012

This uniform is number one out of the 3. I like the jumpers with the silver fern and the Olympic Logo. I also like the dress's the women are wearing.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpg


















New Zealand Olympic Team Uniform – Athens Olympics 2004
This uniform is number 2 out of 3. I like the big silver fern on the left side and a little Olympic logo on the right side.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Athens Olympics uniform (2004).jpg

















New Zealand Team Uniform – Beijing Olympics 2008
This uniform is number 3 out of 3. I like the black and white silver fern on the left side. I also like the little collar.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2008 Beijing Olympics uniform.jpg







1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    How amazing! I rated the uniforms in exactly the same order that you did! I also really like the 2012 uniform, particularly the dresses for the women. They are really striking! Speaking of uniforms, have you seen the 2016 NZ Olympic uniform? They just unveiled it the other day on the New Zealand Herald.

    To see a picture and a video of the 2016 uniform, please follow this link:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11665746

    What you think of the Rio Olympic uniform?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete