Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Day 6... Inviting ONE Person To A Ceremony

If I was a host for the 2024 Olympics and I got invited to be the committee I would have to invite someone to the ceremony.  Out of  Richie McCaw (rugby player), Lorde (singer), Kane Williamson (cricket player), Maria Tutaia (netball player), John Key (prime minister of New Zealand) or Shaun Johnson (league player) I would choose Richie MaCaw because he's one of New Zealand's best rugby player and it would be very exciting to meet him.

I think Richie McCaw would be the best because he's an awesome rugby player and he's a New Zealand favourite. Richie McCaw was the All Blacks captain until he retired. I would be very oared to meet Richie McCaw because he's one of many famous people and is most loved rugby player.

I the comments below tell who you would choose and one reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment