Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day 5... Who Do I Admire?

Who Do I Admire?

I admire my Dad and Mum because my Dad is really strong and funny, while my Mum is amazing because she helps me and is super kind. One day I want to be just like my Dad but, a kind girl like my Mum. When I grow up I want to compete in a weight lifting competition with my Dad and Mum in the crowd watching.

I also admire my friends because there're funny and they always got my back whenever I'm feeling down or whenever I need help. They're also very funny and creative. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    It sounds like you have two wonderful parents. You're so lucky! I hope that your dream of one day participating in a weightlifting competition comes true. I am sure that it will :)

    I also hope that your mum is able to watch from the stands and cheer you on along with your friends. I'm sure that they will want to come and see you compete in person!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, WOW! Jessica I really like your writing it must be really cool having parents that you look up too.I hope that your dream of becoming a weight lifter comes true one day keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete