Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Day 4... Valerie Adams

Valerie Adams

Valerie Adams is a famous New Zealand Olympian. Valerie Adams was born in Rotorua, 1984. Valerie Adams is 193 cm in height, Rio will be Valerie Adams fourth Olympic Games having won gold in the shot put at Beijing 2008 and London 2012. Valerie Adams has been the dominant women's shot putter in the world since 2006, only beaten twice in major world events during that period and having a winning streak of 56 competitions between 2010 and 2014. Valerie has won 14 New Zealand shot put titles and has won the Halberg Sportswoman of the year award seven consecutive years from 2006 - 2012. Valerie competes for Pakuranga Athletic Club has been coached by Jean-Pierre Egger since 2010. 

If I were Valerie Adams I would be very proud of myself, thankful to Jean-Pierre Egger and be proud of all of my Achievements. If you were Valerie Adams would you be very proud?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    Yes, I would be very proud of myself if I was Valerie! I think that she is incredible - so dedicated and so talented. Did you know that speaks many different languages, including french?

    Keep up the great work!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete