Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

What an Old Bag!

During the winter holidays I made many happy, sad and angry memories.

On the first week of the holidays I turned 13 years old! My family and close friends celebrated my birthday 8 days earlier because on my birthday weekend I went on a little business trip down to North Islands, Wellington! My parents and I spent two days in hotel that was once a police department. It was exciting but the one thing I really disliked was the elevator. It was old and nosiy.
Image result for wellington te papa
While in Wellington, we visited Te Papa. The musuem of Wellington. There were 6 levels to explore and two very tired family members trying. By the time we reached the really drains your energy.


Overall, my time in Wellington was super exciting. In general, I had an amazing holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment