Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

I'm Such a Good (W)rapper

Today we were running a bit late for Tech... Lucky enough though, my group made chicken wraps.

Method: 
Step 1 - Dice a bundle of lettuce.
Step 2 - Slice or dice a small tomato.
Step 3 - Spread mayonnaise on a medium sized roti.
Step 4 - Place lettuce, tomato, cheese and a handful of shreded chicken on one half of the roti.
Step 5 - Roll the roti starting from the side with the filling.

Making chicken wraps doesn't take a lot of time and can be sutible for all ages. You can customise this wrap by adding more or taking some ingredients away. 

As you can see, I cut my thumb on my right hand. Take this as a very valuable lesson... Always be careful with knives, look at what or where you're cutting and have parental supervision especially if you're unexperienced with knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment