Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Who's The Head Prefect?

Last year we had to say goodbye to the year 8 prefects. It was sad to see them go.

A new year has begun and new Prefects have been selected. Working alongside me this year we have, Madisyn, Agueer, Frank, Sione and of course, Riiana and Leanah . It turns out that I was chosen to be Head Prefect.

Many know me as Jessica or Jess. I am 12 years old turning 13. I have a humorous love for art and sleeping.

As the head prefect I am expected to be a positive role model. Someone who always tells the truth, someone who has manners and someone who is inspiring or encouraging but honestly, the list could go on forever.

Knowing that a lot of students and the teachers can trust me and support me throughout my last year in intermediate makes me happy. This year is going to be one of my wildest. My parents want me to get into a good college with benefits of a great future. Right now I could care less about college because all I need to worry about is where I'm at now. Pushing myself until I can't, working my bottom off until I'm satisfied with my results. My current goal is to be 'Better Than Before'. A phrase that's been by my side ever since I started at Ruapotaka, will stay with me until I'm satisfied and need a well deserved break. Until that day comes I'll be working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment