Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Interschool Softball

Yesterday was a big day for Leanah, Caylee, Madisyn, Leaaepeni, Tristan, Konzay, Frank, Alamoni and I. We all went to Mount Wellington War Memorial Park with Mr Reid for a softball competition.

We have been preparing for a week and a half. Personally I kept my mind focused on hitting the ball and catching. Our team was a bit different from the rest. The reason being that we didn't use gloves when fielding. Every team we faced were taken by surprise

Our first match was against Te Kura Kaupapa Maori O Puau Te Moananui a Kiwa. The game started at 10. It was a good game to start the day. Each game was 30 minutes long which didn't feel as long as it was.

Overall we played 5 games. My team and I had an amazing time.

Now, I'm aiming for the volleyball team at the end of the term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment