Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Lucky One

Family


Family… Why is family important to me? My family are my closes friends. I have a Samoan family so, my family is quite big. I live with 5 people plus one puppy and one cat. Some people don’t even have families so I am lucky I have one.


Family:
F is for “ Forever together no matter what “.
A is for “ Always there for each other “.
M is for “ Making lots of memories to remember “.
I is for “ Incredibly fun “.
L is for “ Laughing together “.
Y is for “ Yawning together making funny faces “.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write about it!
Write your own speech about something important to you. Church? School? Family?
Why is it important to you?

On Monday for reading my group had to write a speech about something important to us. It's not much but it's something. I find it really sad that some people don't even have families but, people with families shouldn't take it for granted.

1 comment: