Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Hard Material Work at Tamaki College

Today at Tech was very hectic. There were students walking all over the place, tools everywhere and one very busy teacher.

Like I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, I am making a key rack. It is so close to being complete! I just need to think of something I could add to it to use up all the excess pieces of wood. Although this isn't necessary, it feels like my project just needs something extra. Today I was able to screw hooks on with the help from Mr Grundy, of course.

Mr Grundy also set us up with another task for when we're waiting for his help or if we are waiting for our glued projects to dry. Our new task is, in simple terms, "Write instructions on how you made your final design". I decided to change it up a bit by writing how to make any design in general.

Hopefully by next Wednesday I've come up with an idea for the extra piece of wood and how to put it to good use.


No comments:

Post a Comment