Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Guess Who's Back... Back Again!


Welcome! It's the 3rd week of school and I'm so happy to be back again! I am 10 years old. I am a year 6 student enjoying my time with friends and family!

I am Samoan, Fijian and Chinese. I have learnt new techniques for my art and I have some new hobbies!

I really enjoy taking photographs and making old photographs into something new! Like this:
I have two old photo's of my dad and I plus one new photo from 2017. I like editing, and redrawing photo's in my free time or spare time. I take lots of pictures when travelling, going to the beach and when we go look at waterfalls.

Like I said in my first blog post I really enjoy art! I have come up with new techniques. I started colouring in and I got some pro makers. I am still learning how to blend in and add shading. I do a lot of drawing. Painting is not my definition of art. Painting is something different in my book.

"What's 9+10?" Oh sorry I was doing my maths. I also enjoy maths. I do maths a lot. I do it at the supermarket and in the car. Maths is fun well, at least for me! Last week on Friday I got principals award for my maths!

A new year has began, new adventures await and new friends to be made. I am so excited for the rest of the year!

5 comments:

  1. To Jessica.
    WOW! I have a similar goal to you! (As in the art goal) I also enjoy art and maths. Pictures.... well i'm not all pretty. But I have always been interested in still life/ photography. It's just, even when reading this I got a hint of your personality, and not to mention your a beautiful bean :3. It's was good meeting/ reading about you. I was very happy when I read this.

    By: Huriata:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, I like how specific you were with your goals. It's awesome to know that you know exactly what you want to improve. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to learn about whether you have made progress with these goals. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice defernition

    ReplyDelete