Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

14 Days Of No School... YAY!

14 Days Of No School... YAY!

During the holidays I've spent a lot of time with my father. Every morning at 9:30A.M. my father woke me up to tag along with him to his gym. The first Monday was so fun! Every Mondays' is a 'Monster Set', which means there's most likely going to be a massive set. Those are really enjoyable. Tuesdays' are called 'Tabata Tuesday' which is basically 30 seconds of work then, 10 second rest. Wednesday afternoons we do a special class called 'ZUU'. ZUU is mainly working on animal movements. Thursdays' are the best! We take it back to the 90's because Thursdays' are 'Throwback Thursday'. Friday is just a chill day which, is pretty nice of my dad.

I trained at least 5 times a week. Now that was tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment