Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Is It Football Or Is It Soccer?

Every Wednesday my class go out on the field to some sport. A lady called " Hannah". Hannah is our coach. We start by doing some warm up's.
We do:

  • Dragon tail
  • Octopus
  • Tag
  • Stuck in the mud
But just remember that's only the warm up. Once we played at least 5 or 6 games to the point were we are warmed up or a little tired. Hanna then splits us up into 4 groups. Two groups are wearing bibs. The other groups have no bibs. One team with bibs and no bibs go against each other, same with the other teams too. We play soccer or as some people call it football.

I enjoy playing soccer with my class/friends. We play for 40 minutes in total from the very beginning to the end. I would like to say thanks to Hannah for teaching us and playing with us. Today, Wednesday 28th 2017 is our last day of Kiwi sports.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    I hope that you are having a nice holiday. Are you playing any of the activities that Hannah taught you while at home? I am currently blogging every day with participants from the Winter Learning Journey programme. It's so much fun!

    I miss blogging with you, though, so thought that I'd just send you a quick message. If you get it, please feel free to join the Winter Learning Journey programme this year and learn a bit about the cool people, places and things that you can see and do here in New Zealand.

    Hope to see you blogging soon (if you are able - no worries if you aren't)!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete