Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Who Am I?

Who Am I?

I am jolly and cheerful. I visit the world once a year, checking to see who's naughty and nice. My little friends help me in my workshop. I have many pets. There is one special one whose nose glows.

I enjoy wearing the colour red, with a black belt. I have a pair of sharp black boots, with fur at the top. People say I smell like sweets, chocolate and candy some may even say I smell like flowers. My face is a bright rose pink. I have a white beard that covers almost half of my face. Even though I have a beard I still smile with glee and everybody sees.

When I come out to play I feel joyful. I love visiting all of the children around the world. Lucky enough, some kids leave cookies and milk out for me to eat. Sometimes a piece of cake and some carrots for my pets. I frolic around the world and make it home in time for supper. All of my little friends have a break.

For now we can rest.

I say farewell to all kids, for they'll see me next year... When I come out to play.

Who am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment