Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Not Your Usual Comic... - My Weekend Fun

During the weekend I was reading all sorts of comics on an app called Webtoon. The comic I was reading is called "I Love Yoo" by a woman that goes by the name of Quimiche.

Her comic fills me up with joy and always puts a smile on my face. I Love Yoo is based on a 17 year old girl, Shine-Ae, who was seperated from her mother and older sister at a young age. Throughout her childhood and middle school years Shine-Ae was bullied. What I thought was sad though, is the fact she always lied to her dad and said she was fine. I thought Shine-Ae was a brave person for never letting the bullies get the best of her. Shine-Ae always wore a smile on her face.

79 chapters later, she has made some friends and enemies throughtout her wild journey with a couple of rich people but, they are so kind to her (Majority of the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment