Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Eggs, Bacon... SAUSAGE!

Today at Tech I partnered up with Kate to cooking an English Breakfast in Mrs Tuipulotu's class. The ingredients listed below is enough for two people.

Ingredients:
Bread (4 pieces)
Sausage (4)
Bacon (2 slices)
Eggs (2)
Baked Beans (1/2 can)
Oil

Procedure:
1. Toast the bread on a flat metal tray in the oven at 200°C until golden brown.
2. Put a little bit of oil in the pan. Fry the sausages and bacon together in a pan. When the sausages have a nice brown colour on the outside take them out followed by the bacon.
3. Crack one egg at a time into the pan. Try not to scramble the eggs. One minute and each side then remove onto a plate.
4. Using the same pan, heat up the baked beans.

Since we were cooking for two we each had two pieces of toast, two sausages, one egg and halfed the baked beans. This week we were not only looking at how to cook but how to make our food look presentable. Waht I did was place everything one my toast starting with the baked beans followed by my bacon and egg. For my sausages I put them on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment